Northern Rovers FC is inviting expressions of interest to appoint a new Head Coach for our Women’s 1st team for the 2023 Season.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the Country’s premier Woman’s programme’s that has great facilities and is backed by a DOF and Board.
This undoubtedly one of the marquee woman’s club coaching rolls in the country
2022 has seen Northern Rovers Woman’s programme achieve some exceptional results –
- We have high performing Girls TDP accreditation programme, teams in both U14’s and U16’s .
- Northern Rovers won the Northern League.
- Made the final of the Kate Shepard Cup
- Played in the National League
- Min NZF B License (or overseas equivalent) (happy to assist in obtaining this for C License coaches who may be interested in applying)
- Ability to work within a team and also a self-motivator.
- Well organised and a good communicator
For a full copy of the Job description or to apply for the role or if you wish to discuss further please contact [email protected] or ring Dean Dodds on 027 968 6689